This position will be responsible to Enhance the brand image of the Company’s products by undertaking effective marketing/branding activities and ensuring the integrity of the brand.
- Producing and delivering clear and focused plans that deliver ROI on ATL and BTL investment.
- Drive overall profitable growth of the brand P&L.
- Work closely with the sales teams to drive brand distribution and ensure gold standard execution.
- Appropriate mix development: packaging, pricing strategy, marketing / sales support plan.
- Media planning ensuring impact and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Sponsorship and activation accountability to ensure it delivers brand ROI.
- Day to day management of the marketing budget and spend.
- Protect brand attributes across a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Hold senior relationships with brand and agency partners
- Alignment and execution of the innovation pipeline to drive brand strategy and agenda. Success measured by the return generated by Innovation in the market.
- Deal with various agencies in relation to Advertisement and Promotion for e.g. AD agency, Web Development Agency, Event Management Companies, Media & Suppliers etc
- Developing contacts, maintaining healthy business relations with and dealing with institutions providing advertising event management and promotion services
- Collect, evaluate & report marketing activities of own and competitor's brand
- Conduct research and analysis of various issues related to the brand. Also, to recommend and implement on approval appropriate action plans for each brand.
- Timely submit and report monthly claims for settlement
- Prepare, evaluate, and submit periodical report in relation to socio economic activities affecting the market
- Master’s in Management/ Specialization in Marketing.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills- both verbal and in writing.
Email the application with a recent passport size photograph and CV to [email protected].