- Sales performance monitoring and reporting against plan/forecast, variance analysis tracking movements
- Expense reporting against plan/ forecast, variance analysis, tracking movements
- Preparing customer P&L monitoring and tracking movements
- Preparation of KPI analysis & supporting commentary on key variances
- Hands on data consolidating, reporting, forecasting
- Educated at Degree level, with accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- At least one year of post qualified experience in relevant commercial finance role.
- Good Knowledge of financial management with commercial awareness.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
Email the application with a recent passport size photograph and CV to [email protected].