Position/Title: Legal Manager / Executive
Location: HO, Kathmandu
Reporting Line: Corporate Affairs Director
Educational Requirements: Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Law
Experience: More than or equals to 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Support in developing appropriate legal framework for the Company including standard ways of operating, creating legal strategies based on business-related risks.
- Proactively guide respective stakeholders on legal issues related to their functional area.
- Undertake legal tasks in consultation with the Legal Advisor of the Company and revenue related legal cases in consultation with the Finance Department
- Undertake assignments related to the Ministry of Finance, Industry, Labor, National Standards Board, and other related departments.
- Prepare circular, notice and minutes for Board meeting, AGM and EGM as instructed.
- Update of all legal case files and documents on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the renewal of various company and business-related Agreements.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address any enquiries to: