Responsible for developing and executing Environment Health & Safety plans of the organization, ensuring that the organization meets the necessary legislative obligations. Coaching the team to achieve desired safety culture and making sure employees comply with Health & Safety policy and guidelines of the Company.
- Drive sales volume and market share
- Generate orders, conduct sales activities, merchandizing promotion, portfolio management, customer service and prepare sales reports
- All applicable Environment Health & Safety standards (including ISO standards) are being adhered to across the business.
- Operate as the main safety interface with at regional & group level, ensuring all Group & Regional H&S policies and procedures are implemented at the local level, wherever required.
- Liaising with senior leadership, ensure all appropriate members are educated and informed of their responsibilities regarding Environment Health & Safety
- Communication across the organization to ensure that Environment Health & Safety liabilities, performance, risk and opportunities are clearly understood and acted on appropriately.
- Suitable Environment Health & Safety provision is made available to the site and the workforce educate and engage everyone appropriately.
- Manage reporting of Environment Health & Safety activities and drive improvement plans and corrective actions.
- Lead environmental safety and community outreach programmes that leads to company image.
- Liaising with key external stakeholders and enforcing authorities.
- Minimum Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering/ Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in same industry with a comprehensive understanding of core safety issues preferred
Send your application - email@example.com
Please address any enquiries to: